Project Management Execution Today
Release and Transition Management is central during any project execution where IT typically manages a complex web of interdependent activities. The pressure on IT is further exacerbated today as a transition to a new environment is carried out under constantly shrinking timeframes and budget pressures. A successful release involves multiple teams handling multiple tasks (planning, coordination, and communication) across several phases (environmental build, object migration, backup, testing) all of which are vital in a timely execution culminating in a critical “Go live” decision. The challenge for IT today is finding a scalable, enterprise-grade application that enables such multi-threaded execution on a regional or global scale going beyond the capabilities of currently available departmental-level solutions or internally developed applications or even Microsoft Excel typically used beyond its capability.
XenonERM is the first and only enterprise-grade solution to assist IT to manage their Release Management activities to scale at a multi-project level. It is developed specifically to meet the needs of technology and PMO professionals in mid-to large scale global enterprises. Xenon is deployed successfully to support over 500 concurrent users at peak to address challenges of large scale projects.
XenonERM In Enterprise Release Lifecycle Management
- Empowering IT dept. of a Fortune 100 High-Tech company
- 3000 live users/500 concurrent at peak
- Supported 55 projects going-live simultaneously
- 4-8X Improvement in productivity based on BVA
- Release Planning, Commit, Approvals, Quality, Transition Management
- Web 2.0 enterprise grade architecture
- SaaS enabled
- Enterprise applications & legacy integration
- Supported by Oracle back-end